Cedar Lake Campground’s
We ask that all guests have a fun and safe camping experience. Our resort guidelines help assure your family’s ultimate camping vacation!
A copy of the guidelines is available at resort camp store & office.
It is the desire of Cedar Lake Campground that all guests have a safe, enjoyable stay at our resort, and most importantly, have fun!
- CLC reserves the right to amend or change guidelines without prior notice for the preservation, safety, control, and orderly operation of the resort.
- Guests who fail to comply with resort guidelines are subject to eviction.
- Visitors must register upon arrival, stating length of stay and the number of people in the party.
- CLC is a “Family Oriented Resort” so we ask everyone to drink responsibly and respect those who choose not to drink alcohol. Improper language, conduct, clothing, disturbing the peace or disregard for the rights of others is not permitted.
- Smoking is prohibited in buildings, structures, pools and swimming areas.
- Guests may not cut the natural vegetation, alter the landscape or in any way destroy the natural beauty of this resort.
- Any guest that willfully or negligently defaces, tampers with or destroys property or equipment of the resort, or of any other guest, will be held liable for the full value thereof.
- Guests must observe all signs and obey all posted rules, including pool rules posted at pool area.
- No swimming in the Cedar Lake Campground’s lakes. This is strictly prohibited.
- Use of metal detectors and digging onsite is prohibited.
- Illegal firearms, weapons, fireworks and explosives are not permitted. Hunting is not allowed.
- Campfires must be contained in designated fire rings within the campsite area, and may be prohibited by staff during hazardous fire conditions. Campfires must not be left unattended and must be extinguished before retiring for the evening for the safety of the resort.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 PM to 8:00 AM; Guests may stay up to enjoy the evening, but please respect your fellow guests. Excessive noise and/or objectionable language will not be tolerated.
- All children and teenagers 17 years of age and under must be at their campsite by 11:00 pm unless accompanied by a parent or a guardian. Any youths who are not visibly the age of 21 or older must be able to provide a valid driver’s license or a photo ID with proof of age. Guests are responsible for their children. No minors under 18 can be left at the resort without a parent or legal guardian.
- All vehicles must have pass displayed and obey the posted speed limit. All Pennsylvania traffic laws apply on the resort property.
- Dirt-bikes, ATVs, go-carts, UTVs or dune buggies are not permitted on the resort. Motorcycles and street legal scooters are permitted between the resort entrance and your campsite, but cannot be used as transportation on the property.
- The use of bicycles, roller blades, skateboards and other self-propelled devices are allowed, except on sidewalks, walkways or in recreation areas. Bicycles and self-propelled devices operated after dark shall display lights and should be ridden in a responsible manner at all times. The resort recommends guests wear proper safety gear and helmets at all times.
- Only self-propelled boats, kayaks, canoes, paddle boats and electric trolling motors are allowed in the lake. All boaters are required to wear life jackets at all times. Boats cannot be left unattended at the lake.
- Please do not move picnic tables and/or fire rings from designated sites without permission.
- Sewer, gray and black water must be deposited at proper utilities located at site. There is no dumping of any gray or black water on the ground at any time and all sewer connections must have a sewer collar.
- Please conserve water for your fellow campers, check with the front desk for washing of RVs. No vehicle washing allowed.
- Upon departure, make sure water service is turned off and all LP gas tanks are turned off.
- Signs and notices may only be posted on bulletin boards, or such locations designated by CLC with approval. Signs are not allowed on sites with the exception of name and/or decorative signs. CLC reserves the right to remove any sign.
- Trash receptacles are available at the exit/entrance of the resort. All trash must be bagged and tied. Recycle bin is available for recyclable items and do not need to be bagged or tied.
- In the event of an emergency, CLC is authorized to move any guest’s property without notice or liability.
- It shall be the guest’s responsibility to advise guest’s family, invitees, visitors, etc. of these guidelines.
- Personal safety is everyone’s responsibility. Anyone witnessing or aware of an unsafe act and/or condition will be expected to bring it to the attention of CLC Management as soon as possible.
- It is mutually acknowledged and agreed that guests and guest’s visitors may be photographed, videotaped, audio-taped, or the like for promotional purposes of Cedar Lake Campground. CLC has consent of guests to perform such activities and agrees and consents to the use of such photographs, video, or audio to be used in the future by CLC in accordance with their desires. Guests waive any claims as to intrusion of privacy or the like.
- Guest and visitors use the resort at their own risk. The resort will not be liable for any loss or damage to property of guests or visitors.
- Guests at CLC are to maintain their site in a manner that supports the visually appealing, sanitary and safe standards of CLC. Excessive decorations, decorations that may be considered offensive to others, excessive lighting and the accumulation of trash are not permitted.
- Individuals that have been convicted of sexual offenses and are currently listed on a sexual offender’s registry are prohibited from use of Cedar Lake Campground.
Pets are welcome at our resort, however all guests must adhere to the following guides:
- Pets are to be kept on a leash maximum length of eight feet. Pets must be under the control of the guest/visitor at all times.
- Pets at CLC are required to have up to date vaccinations at all times.
- Pets may not be left unattended.
- Pets are prohibited from all buildings and/or swimming areas.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Noisy, vicious or aggressive pets are not allowed.
- Please clean up your pet’s waste and dispose of properly.
- Failure to comply with the pet rules may result in having your pet removed from the property.
- Guest agrees to insure their golf cart with a liability policy issued through an insurance company licensed to do business in the State. Guest agrees that the insurance policy shall provide at least $100,000 liability coverage on each golf cart. Guest agrees that the insurance policy shall be in full force and effect at all times while the Guest’s golf cart is on resort property.
- Guest shall provide a copy of current insurance or proof thereof to be placed on file with the resort office. Guest shall notify the office of any cancellation, renewal or other changes in guest’s current insurance. Once the office receives proof of insurance each golf cart will be issued a pass to be placed on the golf cart for easy identification.
- Golf carts are only to be operated as they are designed and guests are to remain seated at all times keeping all body parts inside the vehicle at all times. Guest’s safety is the resorts priority.
- Guest accepts responsibility for anyone who operates the golf cart including, but not limited to, family, visitors, and other guests.
- If anyone is found operating a golf cart on resort property without current proof of insurance or a current golf cart pass, it shall be the right of the resort at any time thereafter, without notice, to terminate the golf cart pass.
- Golf carts operated after dark shall display operating front headlights and rear taillights and must be driven in a responsible manner at all times.
- Golf carts must be driven in a safe manner, with all guests seated, and only on roads in the resort at a speed of not more than the posted speed limit.
- Golf carts must yield the right-of-way to pedestrians, bicyclists, autos, trucks and all motorized resort equipment.
- Guest hereby indemnifies and agrees to hold the resort harmless from and against any and all actions, claims, demands, and liability as to personal injury or property damage arising out of the use, or non-use of Guest’s golf cart.
- Guest hereby acknowledges that they have read the rules and regulations and agrees that anyone operating their golf cart will adhere to them.
- Golf carts can be operated on resort property by persons who are at least 16 years of age.
- Resort management reserves the right to prohibit the use of any golf cart due to the failure to comply with the rules and regulations, or if resort management deems any golf cart to be unsafe, noisy, or unsightly. Golf carts that have been significantly modified from original factory specifications will not be permitted.
- Operation of any cart by any person who is under the influence of any alcoholic beverage will result in loss of golf cart privileges.
- Fishing is open daily from Dawn till Dusk.
- No live minnows can be used as bait.
- Children should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- One fishing rod line per person can be in the water at any time.
- Use of fishing stringers is not allowed.
- Please clean up any cut string, hooks, and or lures, etc., when you are done fishing.
- Fishing is catch & release, with the exception of trout; fisherman can keep up to 3 trout per day.